Friday 5 January 2018

The Tunneler Build Continues

I've played around with the idea of showing the armament carried by the Tunnelers to tie them in with the Chimera.  To that end, I've modelled one showing the left over Multilaser from a Valkyrie and a sponson Heavy Bolter from a leman Russ.
 


Additionally, I've run a trial paint scheme on one using a black undercoat, a spraying of leadbelcher followed by application of blu tac and a coat of Army Painter Dunkelgelb.  I'm going for a more industrial scheme for these rather than my standard black for Praetorian armoured units.

More tomorrow.




3 comments:

  1. Lovely work ! The colours should work, I think that'll look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue-tac idea is great. Do you seal it first, I suppose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. There's no need to seal the blu tac if I understand you correctly. The pieces that you can see have been used loads of times. The spray paint layer just breaks up afterwards.

      Delete