Sunday 3 September 2017

Unpainted Praetorian Parade of Shame Part 2

 How can the Tinboys redeem themselves?

First up, a fourth squad of veterans to take the black and join the Stormlord detachment.


A Standard Bearer is required to make up a full Command Squad for the  Officer of the sixth Platoon.


A forty five strong 7th Platoon.


A new Heavy Weapons Mortar squad.


Two spare mortar teams are left over.


A new Heavy Bolter squad.


Three new Lascannon squads.


At least I know what I can crack on with in six months time.

Of course, the new Imperial Guard Codex which will be out before Christmas could shake all of this up.  We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. That's a really impressive horde. Long live the Guard! Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a labour of love since 1998.

      The first thing I bought with my first ever credit card, just to try it out of course, was the initial limited box set.

      Hooked from there. Fortunately, the fascination with using the credit card wore out before my Praetorian obsession.

      Delete
  2. Mega. I'll see if I can get enough Blood Pact done to eviscerate your army.

    ReplyDelete