Tuesday 21 February 2017

A Busy Weekend

As I mentioned in the discussion below a previous post, I have a slight case of 'Praetorian fatigue' creeping in.

To that end, I'm going to attempt to spread out into some other small projects and catch up on bits 'n' bobs that have been on the backburner for a while.


Relatively new are Kawl, Canoness Verydian and a Krieg conversion provided by Zzzzzz as part of a bits swap.

The Tech Priest I bought cheaply at the PAW 2017 Bring and Buy.

Boss Zagstruck and some Storm Boyz from PAW 2016!

The greenstuff ferrets (berets) were added by me to add to a previous squad.

Time to finish off the Kromlech WWII british Commando inspired Orks.


Throw in some MkIII Heresy era UMs and I should be kept ticking over until Gulliman arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment