Saturday 6 February 2016

Every Silver Lining Has A Cloud.....

.....is a very pessimistic way of looking at things.

Again, due to work, I was unable to make it back to home for the PAW 2016 show this weekend.

On a plus point I was on Nottingham's doorstep and, after having just bought the Long Haired Admiral a new kitchen, I have some leeway for hobby spending.  Off to Warhammer World for the first time then.

This could get photo heavy.



Now, I know there was a photo kicking about making it look like GW was trying to hide the former front door Marine away behind some hoardings and below a set of stairs. As we all know, photos without context can be made to represent any agenda.



To my eyes it appears the Marine is now in the car park and the one under the stairs is a completely different second Marine.  Like the old Royal Marine joke "Don't go after him, It's a trap. There's two of them!"


Then I had lunch.  More later after I've sifted through the exhibition photos.  They're from a phone so they won't be high art.


No comments:

Post a Comment