Sunday 26 January 2014

Night Lords Raptors

One of the best parts of the Night Lords imagery comes with their affinity for Raptors.  I initially based my Raptors on the 3rd Ed heads and jump packs with the plastics as I never really liked the actual metal Raptors.  That continued into the 4th and 5th Ed Raptors.  With the 6th Ed Chaos Codex however and the new plastics, I had to buy myself some.

Next stop will be Forge World for some Horus Heresy Night Raptors.  I've already mentioned that I'm not a fan of the bat-winged helmets but as an extension I'm not a fan of the general big-horned helmets for Chaos.  I tend to keep mine to the top knot helmets or those without much adornment.  Luckily for me that is in keeping with the Night Lords trilogy because for them, the Heresy wasn't 10 000 years ago.  Plus its now cheaper for Night Lords shoulder pads via Forge World than it is for the NL bits pack from GW!!











 

1 comment:

  1. Looking great here! Those old Raptors work really well for Night Lords - especially the heads.

    ReplyDelete