Friday 20 December 2013

Achtung Tiger!!!

I managed to fit in a pilgrimage to the Treadhead Mecca aka Bovington Tank Museum.  All manner of armoured goodness is on display from The Great War to the present day.

I was slightly disappointed when I arrived as there was a sign up saying Tiger 131 wasn't on display as it was being worked on after being involved in filming Brad Pitt's new WWII movie "Fury".

As I was leaving, having had an enjoyable time, I was lucky enough to stumble across this event.  The film's sound team were at the museum recording Tiger 131 for dubbing the movie audio track (or whatever the technical term is).

As a result..and what a result...I was able to whip out my phone and capture Tiger 131 in motion.  This is something you normally have to pay extra for on special Tiger Days in the Museum's event schedule.



No comments:

Post a Comment