Saturday 17 August 2013

Waagh Bloodaxe!!

I haven't paid enough attention to these boys for a while so I thought I'd give them an airing.  I had a second edition 40K army but wasn't really inspired by Orks until the plastics came out with the third edition.

My Ork army falls into two camps...Bloodaxes and Goffs.  I'll start adding the Bloodaxes to the blog first.


Pictured above is one of my Boyz squads.  The berets were added using greenstuff and the backpacks were from IG heavy squads.  I wanted to capture the whole Bloodaxe using human tactics and rig trait of the clan.
.
 The Bloodaxe Nob.  Originally constructed for Gorkamorka once the harder Orks are bigger mechanic.  He has a Gorkamorka Nob head on an Ogryn body.  He tended to be my Warboss until they actually brought out Warboss figures.  The grot with big shoota was used to represent More Dakka.

The Nob has a greenstuffed (amateurishly) backpack and a tankbusta bomb made from a Saurus shield.

The Mobs Trukk.  I added a spare Gorkamorka Trukk platform to the top and mounted the Trukk's gunner on it.

Close up of the gunner and his Grot oppo!


The Mob in its entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment